| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Healdsburg, Ca in May is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A feeble 13.7mm (0.5in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 14:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Healdsburg, Ca May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Healdsburg, Ca:
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) NNE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) ENE
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) NNE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) NNE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) NNE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) ENE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) E
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) ESE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) ESE
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) SSE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) SE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 434.6 kms (270 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 465.4 kms (289.2 miles) SSE