| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Healdsburg, Ca in February is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in February is very slightly soggy. Around 170.2mm (6.7in) of liquid falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 10:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Healdsburg, Ca February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Healdsburg, Ca, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Healdsburg, Ca:
- Klamath Falls, Or, Usa - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) NNE
- Winnemucca, Nevada, Usa - 502.5 kms (312.2 miles) ENE
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 215.7 kms (134 miles) NNE
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) NNE
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 171.7 kms (106.7 miles) NNE
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) ENE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 119.5 kms (74.3 miles) E
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 81.7 kms (50.8 miles) ESE
- Berkeley, Ca, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) SE
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 162 kms (100.6 miles) ESE
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 118.4 kms (73.6 miles) SSE
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 344.9 kms (214.3 miles) SE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 434.6 kms (270 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 465.4 kms (289.2 miles) SSE